- Oct 2019 - Sep 2022 Wellcome Trust: Design, modelling and analysis for longitudinal population studies involving high-dimensional molecular measurements (co-investigator; £189,651)
- Feb 2019 - Jan 2024 EPSRC: Chemobots: digital-chemical-robotics to convert code to molecules and complex systems (co-investigator; £5,034,017)
- Jan 2019 - Dec 2023 EPSRC: Certification for design - reshaping the testing pyramid (co-investigator; £6,924,663)
- May 2018 - Apr 2021 EPSRC: Combining chemical robotics and statistical methods to discover complex functional products (co-investigator; £1,227,510)
- Nov 2017 - Mar 2021 US DTRA: Crystalcast Toolset – empowering decision making from uncertain disease forecasts (co-investigator and academic lead; $3,400,000)
Previous major projects
- Oct 2018 - Mar 2020 EPSRC: Active learning for computational polymorph landscape analysis (co-investigator; £251,033)
- Oct 2013 - Sep 2015 EPSRC: Closed loop optimisation for sustainable chemical manufacture (co-investigator; £973,523)
- Oct 2012 - Sep 2017 EPSRC Fellowship: Statistical design of experiments for complex nonparametric and mechanistic models (principal investigator; £390,713).
- Jan 2012 - Dec 2014 GlaxoSmithKline: Efficient and effective experimental strategies to develop process understanding and control (principal investigator; £195,187).
- Jan 2012 - Dec 2014 Australian Research Council: Innovating optimal experimental design through Bayesian statistics (co-investigator; $270,000 Australian)
- Jul 2008 - Jul 2012 US DTRA: Quantification of uncertainty in dispersion models via computer experiments (principal investigator; $963,936 US).
- Jan 2006 - Dec 2009 Australian Research Council: Efficient designs for generalized linear models (co-investigator; $170,468 Australian).
- Apr 2005 - Jul 2010 EPSRC: End-to-end pipeline for chemical information: from the laboratory to literature and back again (co-investigator; £415,486).